BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Aku.Muzik.Korang

Assalamualaikum everyone (or maybe only one) !!


Hari ni aku just nak share my happiness with you all,coz finally my audition videos has been accepted by Dentyne TERRAR-Oke contest ,yeayyy for me!!! :D

it was an acapella singing contest,not saying that i'm good enough for it,but aku da biasa da buat acapella videos,and send it to youtube.So macam tak ada masalah sangat la untuk aku nyanyi lagu2 macam tu....

for now,ada over 510 audition videos da terpilih,and they will pick 5 singers ONLY for the final.At the final stage,the competitors will be given a weekly challenge.And the main event will be on 23rd of July 2011.Haha hope that i'll be in the final,i just enjoyed singing...

The grand prize will be RM15,000,followed by the runner-up,RM7,000 . 3rd =RM3,000 , 4 & 5 =RM1,000 .. and all 5 finalist will got a new iPhone 4 and RM300 airtime bonus....

But hey,ofcourse i'm nervous...coz even if u think that u are good at singing,there's still a plenty of people out there who can sing way better than me.I don't have suara merdu,nor suara lunak. I can't even hit the high notes.But i use all my skills to make my videos look interesting...

For now,let us pray,hopefully i can be nominated as the champ,haha even it's a dream,but who cares...it's my dream , to become a Singer... :)

p/s : so what's your dream???

0 comments: